Monday, April 26, 2010

How do you make your skin tan without a tanning booth or fake tan stuff?

I have pale white skin and I don%26#039;t like it. Girls don%26#039;t even look at me. I look in the bathroom miror and I find my skin to be nice and tan but then at school I look in a miror and I see white pale white skin. What do I do? Is there any lotion or something to get an instant tan?|||at school, you have flourescent lights... the most tan person in the world will look extremely pale. other than self tanning lotions, a bronzer is your best bet. i like physicians formula and cover girl.|||You can buy lotions and gradually build a tan.





For instance: http://www.aveeno.ca/en/products_list.as鈥?/a>


You don%26#039;t necessarily have to use that brand, but just an idea. Go to the store and look around.|||Well do you want an instant tan lotion or not? To answer the part of your question in bold, get out in the sun.





To answer about fake tan lotions, I only know of coppertone, and it doesn%26#039;t look that good. Too dark, too highly colored, and it needs a little sun to look natural anyway.





Tanning booths aren%26#039;t as good for your skin as natural sun rays anyway. Oh, the people who want to sell you a nap in one of those beds will say so, but they are making money off of it, so of course they aren%26#039;t going to want to hear that its bad for people.|||well just put some sun screen on like spf 50 and go in the sun for like 1hr 30 min its the smartest way to go ..... tanning booths are really dangers|||Go to one of those spray tanning booths. It%26#039;s fake, but it looks real and it lasts about a week.|||Umm, have you ever thought about the sun?|||oh there was something... I haven%26#039;t seen it in years... I think it%26#039;s called the sun? That might work, but I hear that it causes cancer, so maybe not such a good idea... there are lotions that do that, but I hear girls complain that they can never get it on without leaving streaks and lines, so it just looks bad... you could do the mystic tan thing, that works the same way, but more expensive... it also has better results... good luck!!|||cover you self in brown poop, then wipe away with towel. put on perfume to hide poop smell.





or expose skin to uv machine. find one in lab that do pcr.

No comments:

Post a Comment