Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I make my skin look lighter on my cheeks?

Bcuz I have rosachea I am lucky that only my cheeks are red, is there anyway to make my cheeks look lighter without make up? I dont wanna use any powerful creams just in case they make me skin more thinner then it already is. Im light skinned so it stands out, ive heard about this olay skin whitening cream, would this work? Ive tried drinking water and eating healthy food but that doesnt seem to take the redness away, any ideas?|||cold water on the face|||Hmm...well see a dermentolagist and get some cream for it. I really don%26#039;t know what to do about this situation...|||ok well I would do a darker over all color and apply a white shimmer to ur checks and wellahh :)|||Buy lighter cover up.|||you need to use cottom balls that is damped with bleach and rubb them on your skin|||get a light color cover up and apply it to cheeks

No comments:

Post a Comment