Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best everyday minerals formula for acne prone skin, and combination skin?

I want to know which everyday minerals formula is best for my skin. They have matte, semi matte, intensive, and original glo. Has anyone tried any of their formulas that have acne prone and combination skin? Which one is the best?|||Natural home made skin care recipes is best for you. You can make it easily with available products in your kitchen and in home.








homemade acne treatment


Follow any 1 method below regularly





homemade acne treatment is to make a paste of honey with cinnamon and nutmeg. All you need is about one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and about half of it nutmeg powder. Add some honey to make enough paste to cover the inflammed area completely. Just lie down as honey may dribble down. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes and wash with luke warm water.





Coconut Oil-Coconut oil is a cheap and easily available acne solution. Regular use of coconut oil over a period of time helps to clear your skin.





Lemon Juice-A simple remedy at home for acne: Apply lemon juice regularly to reduce pimples and acne. This has proven beneficial results.


Orange peel-Homemade Acne Treatment using Orange peel has been found very effective. Pound the orange peel with water on a piece of stone and apply to acne affected areas.





thanks bye tc ...|||I have only tried intensive, so I can only give you feedback on that.





I was struck with a moderate case of adult acne last fall. I have combo skin - normal cheeks and an oily center (I have a really oily nose).





I think EDM is a good brand and I liked the intensive formula because it really helped to hide my blemishes. It also didn%26#039;t give me too matte of a finish, so I had a nice glow. My only problems were that with this, my nose would get really oily mid-day, and it didn%26#039;t really last very long on my skin. By the end of an 8-hour day, the oily portions of my face would get splotchy.





Still, try the intensive formula out for yourself. Just be sure to use a good, oil-free primer (tip: use Monistat anti-chafing gel. It has the same ingredients as most primers and is super cheap. Don%26#039;t be scared by the name - you can find it with the other Monistat products but it%26#039;s actually for keeping your skin from chaffing).|||Try Physicians formula mineral makeup. It%26#039;s 10 dollars at target in CA. I have acne prone skin and use this along with clean and clear continuous acne control cleanser and loreal true match liquid foundation. It works great and all together costs what the proactive stuff does.

No comments:

Post a Comment