Friday, January 8, 2010

How to keep skin clear after acne. Skin looks rough and older I think from using benzoyl peroxide for 2 years?

Want smooth skin. How to get it without having my acne resurface. Benzoyl peroxide is the only thing that keeps my acne at bay but now that the acne is gone, I don%26#039;t want to keep using it and I want to smooth out all these fine wrinkles that are left over and even my skin tone.|||To keep your acene away you should use neurogena facel srub and you should also keep your face moisterised because it will make it soft and repair the damage.|||If you are looking for home remedy to reduce wrinkles, try this.


Smear honey on your face and leave it for as long as possible (but 5-10mins a day will do). then rinse off with tepid water mixed with a teaspoon of cider vinegar - this has a neutral pH and will act as a toner.





And if you have some bucks, Lifecell anti wrinkle cream would be a good choice. You can have more information here.





http://www.lifecellskinreviews.com/|||I like to use Olay deep cleansing cloths every morning. I dont think it has any benzoyl peroxide in it. The only downside is that it can make your skin really dry after you use it.|||natural based acne cleanser does not use harsh cleansers that can dry out skin and cause serious skin issues. instead it purifies skin and helps to destroy deep laden bacteria in the skin that causes pimples, blemishes and acne. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .

No comments:

Post a Comment