Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I get clearer skin for my wedding?

I know there are no overnight remedies but I have my wedding coming up in a few months and always get spots when I%26#039;m stressed, I always have really red cheeks what cn I do to get rid of the spots (im 20) and the redness ??? I get even redder when drinking. Is there any make up I cn use?|||put makeup on. red cheeks look good, people put on blush for that look.|||Hello,


Make up is the easiest and most convenience way to go.


How about putting up thick foundation that match your skin color type on your cheek during your big day? That will definitely reduce the redness effect.





Things you can do now is just relax. Drink more water and eat more berries as they are good for your skin.





Congratulations on your upcoming big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment