Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I make my skin look lighter on my cheeks?

Bcuz I have rosachea I am lucky that only my cheeks are red, is there anyway to make my cheeks look lighter without make up? I dont wanna use any powerful creams just in case they make me skin more thinner then it already is. Im light skinned so it stands out, ive heard about this olay skin whitening cream, would this work? Ive tried drinking water and eating healthy food but that doesnt seem to take the redness away, any ideas?|||Started getting a bit of rosecea 10 years ago and the antibiotic tetracycline stopped it in it%26#039;s tracks. I still have no rosecea. Tetracycine is specifically for the skin. I took a 3 week cycle. My cousin took it for 2 months and it worked but his rosecea was worse than mine. You%26#039;ll have to see the doctor for a prescription for this.





If that doesn%26#039;t work, laser therapy can improve the situation. It%26#039;s expensive but can work.





After that, don%26#039;t worry about it so much and wear sunscreen.





Don%26#039;t know about the creams you mentioned, sorry.|||You are very lucky to only have it on your cheeks! Rosachea is not something that any food or cream can cure but you can use a bit of bronzer to highlight your cheeks and make your look more sophisticated. Good luck!|||use a little bit of lighter blush for ur cheeks

No comments:

Post a Comment