Friday, January 8, 2010

Is it normal for my skin around my mouth to get dry and flaky after using Differin for three days?

My skin is oily on the forehead and dryish on my ch inn. My cheeks are clear of acne and my nose has blackheads so my doctor prescribed an acne medication, Differin. Now the skin around my mouth is dry and flaky, especially under my lip on my chin. The dry spots are extremely itchy constantly. Does that mean it%26#039;s working or is this baddd?|||Your lips are the most suseptable to become cracking, dry, flaky, When you take medication like Differin, what it does is it dehydrates your skin which causes that. if anything i wouldn%26#039;t worry to much about it and if it itches bad, a little moisturizer is not going to turn you into a pizza, no offense. But yeah, that%26#039;s my opinion. If it bother%26#039;s you further, consult your doctor..|||I would stop using the product. Wash your face daily. In the morning wash it with warm running water, dry your face with a new towel. When ever that happened to my skin i would apply Vaseline to the dry area every morning. Good Luck. I hope my advice works.|||ich bin hahahahahaha|||Your skin is just really dry there.





Moisturize. :)





|||Oh my, gross! I would call the doctor!!!|||dont put the product around ur lips bc that is one of the most sensitive spots.... just use a lot of moisterizer untill all the dryness is gone then dont put the product around that area. people dont usually break out around their lips anyways so i wouldnt worry about it..


if u do break up within the next few days it probably bc ur skin was dry so moisturize!!!! u can never have too much moisturizer on.


when ur skin is dry is causes ur skin to produce more oily so ur skin can try and get rid of the dryness but this actually only causes u to break out even more soooo dont let ur skin become dry..trust me had this problem many times lol

No comments:

Post a Comment