Friday, January 8, 2010

How can you keep your skin glowing during the winter?

im new to WA and its alot colder than im used to.and my skin doesn%26#039;t as tan and glowing as usual.obiviously.but when i see other females their skin looks great.how can i keep glowing attractive skin during the winter.|||i know someone who jumped into a nuclear acid waste %26amp; her skin was glowing





LOL!!!!!!!!!|||Here are some of the things I do to combat dry flat dead skin in the winter. First and most important take short showers. The longer your in the shower the dryer your skin is going to be. Second is use lotion all over. Luberderm works great and pardon me if I spelled that wrong. My Third suggestion would be to get a humidifier or a vaporizer. A vaporizer can be real cheap or very expensive depending on what kind you want and what it does is produce a very small jet of steam to keep the air in the room from drying out. I believe the hot steam vaporizers are less expensive but if there are kids in the house then you want a cool steam one instead for safety reasons. They are very quiet and super awesome.|||I don%26#039;t do anything. I just always glow. Spend time outside despite the temperature.|||some ppl skin gets dry durning winter try using lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment