Friday, January 8, 2010

What will happen if your skin is in contact with a flea collar?

Today I hugged my dog and my neck happened to be pressed against his flea collar. I already wiped my neck with a wet paper towel twice. Is this enough or do I have to rinse my neck for 15-20 minutes? Or should I hose my neck down? I need to know if I%26#039;ll be alright.|||Never mind about your neck, what about the dog%26#039;s?? Get the flea collar off him. They are useless in treating fleas - the chemicals in them don%26#039;t spread through the skin, they only ward fleas away from the neck, what%26#039;s the point in that?





You will be fine. Can%26#039;t say the same for your dog, flea collars often cause skin reactions. And since they don%26#039;t work, get it off your dog and get him some proper flea treatment like Frontline.





Chalice|||Nothing will happen to you at all.


matter of fact those retarded flea collars hardly do ANYTHING to kill fleas anyway...here is a link on it.


i%26#039;d invest in something better.


http://www.livingwithbugs.com/flea_col.h鈥?/a>|||hahaha obviosly its NOT toxic if its around pets and people that are petting dogs or there would be alot of dead people around. i touched them a billion times!! HOW DID U GET IT ON HIS NECK WITHOUT TOUCHING IT??|||You will be fine, it is your dog you should worry about.





Flea collars to NOT work well, and they can irritate the dog%26#039;s skin - the chemicals are pressed against his skin all the time.





The ONLY thing that works against fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae are topical liquids like Advantage, Advantix (for fleas and ticks) and Frontline put on the back of the dog%26#039;s neck every single month, without fail.





Don%26#039;t waste money on baths, sprays, or collars - just get the liquid and put it on your dog every month.|||nothing


just wash your hands very good


DO NOT TOUCH YOUR EYES OR MOUTH WITH IT ON YOUR HANDS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment