Saturday, December 26, 2009

At what age does skin start showing signs of ageing?

I know we are all different but what are the 1st signs of ageing on your face? How old are you and do you have any signs of ageing?|||1 day old our faces start to age technically.|||If you have had a lot of sun exposure, smoke a lot, and/or drink a lot of alcohol and caffeine it can start showing up in your early to mid-20s.





If you wear sunscreen, moisturise every day and night, don%26#039;t smoke and drink lots of water, you%26#039;ll start to see signs in your late 20s or even early 30s





If you have darker skin, you%26#039;ll see signs of ageing later than fair skin|||I am 32 and have the faintest trace of fine lines around my eyes (only really noticeable in a magnifying mirror), but other than that my skin is completely smooth. I have never smoked, have always avoided the sun and both my parents look much younger than their age. I am always suprised when I see photos of celebrities with noticeable lines and wrinkles and then realise that they are younger than me.





I think the main problem with getting older is you lose that freshness of youth. Ten years ago I could go to work after hardly any sleep and still look relatively fresh-faced. Now, if I don%26#039;t get enough sleep or I overdo it my skin looks tired.|||To be honest I don%26#039;t know exactly what age women normally age at on average (as it will vary greatly for everyone). But I do know that we should start using anti-aging creams, lotions etc, at the age of 25. Sounds young, but apparently, it is a very good preventative measure!|||like you already said, it%26#039;s different for all of us. usually it depends on your parents and grandparents (genes). luckily my family is relatively young looking, so my face probably won%26#039;t age THAT much til i%26#039;m like 50 or 60. for you it could be 30s or 40s.|||Normally between 40 and 60. However, it can start a bit earlier like small creases at the age of 30 something. And if you are like me, you appear 5-7 years younger than you are, so the aging process is slowed.|||In my experience, wrinkles start appearing in your mid to late 20s. I would recommend starting to look after your skin in your early 20s.|||It was 41 for me. And the deterioration is (sadly) quite rapid.|||probably around 35?


hmm i really don%26#039;t want to get old :(|||when you see wrinkles|||30-40..depends on how u take care of urself..my mom%26#039;s 50 but she looks 30

No comments:

Post a Comment