Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color makeup for my skin and features?

I have light blue eyes (some say look grey at night) but I%26#039;ve tried gray eyeshadow and it looks horrible. Also I haver tan skin and dirty blonde hair. So what color should my cheeks, eyes and lips be?|||light blush and lipgloss dark eyeliner|||grey%26#039;s don%26#039;t work on tan skin (in my opinion), but at night you may be able to pull off a nice silver shadow with a black cat-eye liner! keep it subtle and use white on the inner corners of your eyes to make them pop!





for day make-up I%26#039;d advise you skip eyeshadow altogether, it%26#039;s really a pain to keep looking nice. curl your lashes, use a lengthening mascara and maybe a brown liner (if you use liner at all) so you won%26#039;t overpower your light colouring and look too harsh. maybe a coral/peach blush to give you a glow, bronzer to highlight the cheekbones, forehead, bridge, and chin since you%26#039;re tan and then chapstick.





if you need foundation l%26#039;oreal bare naturals mineral foundation is amazing! it%26#039;s super light and blends easily, I normally suck at putting foundation on but it never looks caked or messy on me|||for night time you should go for a dark eyeshadow when you have light eyes so that they really pop.. maybe like a black mac eyeshadow and if your eyes are blue than u can really emphasize them with a rich blue eyeliner. I find that women with tan skin look better with softer shades on there cheeks maybe just a light shimmer bronzer and go for a more natural lip. too much red lips with clash with your dark eyeshadow and u might look a little cheap. i would go for a champagne color on the lips/|||Try doing smoke eyes, which looks best on blue eyes. Look for violet/purple, taupe, plum, deep blue, brown and peach. For your cheeks, try a peach blush or wear bronzer. For your lips, wear colors that are one or two shades darker than your natural lip color. Also try peaches and nude colors. Hope I helped! :^)





Please answer mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||Umm... Maybe try some browns for your eyes. Like brown eyeliner, and different shades of brown for the eyeshadow.


I really can%26#039;t help you with blush because I would have to see what color your skin is (what shade of tan)


For lips, go with a rosy pink ligloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment