Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I keep my skin from getting used to my acne medication?

I heard your skin gets used to the things you put on it over time and I believe this too because I notice at the end of my bottle of face wash, it%26#039;s not doing much. What can I do to keep this from happening?|||usually, your skin gets use to the chemicals and ingredients of the facial products in about 2 years...this usually means, you need to change your acne medication because you%26#039;re skin is no longer reacting to it.





as for the bottle of face wash, maybe you should shake it several times to get all the formula mix well before putting in your face because maybe, all the chemicals are accumulating on the bottom of the bottle.|||it works,


it%26#039;s just not showing,


don%26#039;t worry,


you%26#039;re just not looking for as radical of results anymore,





but to answer your question,


use different products|||that is exaclty what happens to me.


i would just change acne products.


i have 4 different bottles. i would use one for about a week then i would switch to the next than switch again.|||keep swtiching up brands and strengths.|||always use an oil free moisturizer

No comments:

Post a Comment