Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I get lighter skin without buying any of the lightening products?

Please Help Me! I want to have light skin without buying lightening products what can I do?|||You could try lemon juice.|||Isn%26#039;t it funny with all the people out there baking themselves that you want to lighten your skin?|||Japanese people in certain region of Japan extensively consume a substance called Kojic Acid in their mushrooms and rice diet. They have very light skin compared to their other countrymen. We don%26#039;t eat their mushrooms daily here in the US, so we don%26#039;t consume Kojic Acid through our diet. You can either move to Japan and start a Japanese Kojic Acid diet, or you can buy kojic acid and apply it to your skin like lots of the darker international entertainment stars do. You don%26#039;t have to buy ready made brand name Kojic acid. Generic ones work perfectly fine and you can vary the strength to your liking. Kojic Acid is natural, part of the Japanese diet for centuries, non toxic and non cancer causing, unlike commercial lighteners such as Hydroquinone. Kojic acid is also quickly and visibly very effective.|||Be proud of the skin you%26#039;re in; you have a lower risk of skin cancers due to having more melanin in your skin (melanin, of course, being the reason why skin has color). I am a light-skinned black woman, and sometimes I wished I were darker so no one would ask me if I was %26#039;mixed%26#039;; now as an adult I love the skin I%26#039;m in, freckles and all.|||Love the skin you were born with!|||I am not going to ask why you want to get lighter but I am sure you have your reasons. the important thing is that you dont want to go over board by using harsh chemicals. it might be that you just want to tone out your skin colour and even it out. or maybe your face is darker than the rest of your body.


the only natural remedy I can think of is vitamin c. look for moisturisers with vitamin c. vitamin c naturally lightens the skin. also you might have to get a good sun screen lotion and avoid excess sun exposure.


try exfoilating your skin at least once a week also.


good luck


p.s


try the clear essence vitamin c series


https://www.clearessence.com/productseri鈥?/a>|||just in case you end up buying them, here%26#039;s a good source among all others -





http://www.arizona4pinoys.com/best-skin-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment