Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get lighter skin with homemade remidies or other natural ways?

I like my skin tone, however it is only my forearms that are extremly tanned - so please no %26quot;love your skin%26quot; comments. I have tried covering them up when Im outside but that gave little results. I have fair skin elsewhere but if you look at my forearms comapre to my shoulder - it looks as if it is not even on the same body.





I would like to know if there are any natural scrubs or homemade remidies that are really effective. I do not want to try bleaching either.|||Trust me, your not alone. I have sensitive skin and I get tanned VERY easily. One thing you could try is using a good sunscreen every time you step out of the house. At least it wont make your arms darker. Secondly, milk surprising helps lighter skin as well. Just take a cotton ball/ tissue and dab it into some cold milk. Rub the cotton ball/tissue on Ur arm in a circular motion and you%26#039;ll hopefully see the difference. Also, lime/ lemon applied to your arms and washed off after 15 minutes is said to work as well. Remember to drink lot%26#039;s of water, good luck!|||one great thing is the paste of sandelwood. but it is too rare. try pervil magic lotion.|||You cant try buying one or two bars of Likas Papaya Soap.


Though it will take you about a month to see results.|||you could try self tanner all over your body|||try lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment