Saturday, December 26, 2009

What causes white loose skin to appear on the inside of my mouth?

It%26#039;s like it appears out of the blues one day and then I can bite it off the side of my mouth.





Am I lacking a vitamin or what could it be?|||maybe you do some teeth grinding at night while you sleep, if you can bite it off that may be the problem|||I have the same problem sometimes. Can you drag your nail across the inside of your cheek and get alot of skin? I know that it happens when I eat crappy. When I eat balanced it stops. I never went to the dr%26#039;s or anything either


But I know it%26#039;s not thrush in my case|||go to a dentist. have you had recent antibiotics? sometimes this condition is thrush, caused by antibiotics. easily treated, nystatin swish and spit. is it on the tongue also? you might try listerine or something else after you brush.|||Yeah you should get some sensitive toothpaste. The peeling inside your mouth is because when you sleep at night (probably with your mouth open) your mouth gets dry at night %26amp; peels. Kinda nasty but its happened to me before too|||Burning the inside of your mouth with hot food/drink.





Chewing on your cheeks while you sleep.|||too much sugar|||toothpaste|||Sounds like yeast (thrush).....Oral sex?|||Go to a doctor!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment