Saturday, December 26, 2009

How long does your skin hurt after laser hair removal?

Because my butt is still hurting and preperation H is not helping much.|||i can see by your profile photo that your bhole is looking mighty red and angry....sit in the bedette and relax awhile|||I recommend an Arkansas bikini wax.





Nothing cheaper than duct tape.|||Sweetie..... I told you that my Nair would have done the same thing with only HALF the chaffing. As for that preparation H? I%26#039;d just sit on it.|||You must have gone to Dr. Hide%26#039;s %26quot;Wild hair up the ***%26quot;


Laser Hair Removal Centers.


They say it takes 6-8 months for the itching and burning to subside.....|||It did hurt me at all, but I did not do it in my butt. Try cool aloe vera gel, it helps the skin a lot.|||Are you serious?|||Oohh, try aloe vera gel, the one with no additives, i think GNC carries it. Also, some thermal water mist like Av茅ne or Vichy or La-Roche Possay (i dunno who carries it).


If not, ask whoever did the treatment, i suppose there%26#039;s a responsible doctor.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment