Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best skin product for pigmentation?

My skin has turned very dark after staying in the sun 4 a long time.....What is the best skin lightening product that I could use as the colour of my face is completely different from the rest of my body and its really bothering me...Please help!|||You can only even out your skin tone and brighten your face. To do that I would use Artistry Bright Idea Illuminating Essence. It will improve your skin tone in as little as two weeks. The key ingredients are skin-brightening black cohosh and asparagus extracts. Other ingredients are cucumber, lemon, bearberry, and acerola cherry that helps improve skin tone while the antioxidant bitter orange peel combats free radicals. This would definitelly help in your case.





A mineral foundation will also work by smoothing and evening your skin tone. Go to http://Arcameda.com and search the site for bright and/or mineral foundation to get more information on those products. There are three shades of foundation and I use light. Go to my profile to email me if you need further help. Hope all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment