Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I keep my skin pale in the summer?

I love that I have unique, pale skin. But during the summer I get freckles and more tan. I want to keep my winter color all year long, or even go more pale. Are there any home remedies or products that will lighten my skin color?|||Add vinegar in your bath, this might lighten your skil, but if u have very sensitive skin, it might irratate your skin.





or, try add a few slices of lemon in your bath. lemon can lighten skin, but use only at night time, or stay out of sun. Cuz i heard that lemon can absorb sunlight and make your skin darker. so stay out of sun and use sunblock.|||nope...but you could just stay out of the sun.|||In order to keep my ghostly paleness I use the highest sport SPF suntan lotion I can find and apply 2 or 3 times a day depending on how long I%26#039;m outside for.|||Just stay out of the sun, wear a hat with a wide brim, use the highest sunscreen you can find, only go out at night if possible of course.|||Use a sunscreen with a high SPF.|||Use sun screen and stay out of the sun|||The best way to keep your skin pale is to stay out of the sun or to use a sunscreen at all times. I don%26#039;t know of any home remedies that will work to lighten your overall skin color. Perhaps you could ask Michael Jackson what he used! Sorry couldn%26#039;t resist that one. But seriously use sunscreen whenever you are outside.|||I would suggest using a full spectrum sunscreen every morning. This should protect your skin from tanning, burning, and freckling.





I hope this helps.|||Ok.... I%26#039;m as pale as my avatar and i can%26#039;t wait to get a tan if really want to keep your skin color don%26#039;t go to the beach or don%26#039;t go walking outside when the sun is out. It seems like your tan comes out of nowhere and that%26#039;s impossible.|||spf 30|||You shouls always wear sunscreen at least spf 30 on your face and wear a hat. This should help to stay pale.|||There is a product called %26quot;dermacolour%26quot;


It is a very thick consistency, looks like pancake foundation but in a pot and is used to cover scars and deformities and was made for this. It is a specialized product which also covers damaged veins on the face...the red areas.


It gives a good protection and the sun cannot penetrate through no matter what and gives tender skins excellent protection.


It is very hard to use though you need a lot of practice.





I am not sure if it exists where you are. If it doesn%26#039;t then places that sell theater make up may have something similar, needs to be thick and you regulate it. Max Factor used to make one of solid thick consistency for theater with which you can improvise.





The others above are correct, in regards to wear a hat, total sun block and stay out of the sun, but at times that is impractical as we don%26#039;t always plan these things as to where we are and need vigilance and reapplication every few hours.





Dermacolour does not need reapplication but you need a special product to remove it as it does not come off easily, I used it all my life as I have a very sensitive/tender alabaster skin that does not like the sun, my skin is white. Good luck.|||stay out of the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment