Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can i get my skin glowing for tomorrow?

Hi! Tomorrow i have a family gathering and i want my skin to look bright and fresh and clean! I have mild acne, i use proactiv, i wear makeup to cover my blemishes, but tomorrow i want to do something that will make my fmaily say%26quot; Wow she really looks great!%26quot; so any suggestion how to get my skin glowing or make it seem fresh or any beauty tips even would be great two!


Lots of love


- Isabel|||I have 2 suggestions:


1. American Girl: Powder Puff


This is amazing(you may think it is to young i am 20 and i wear it) It adds a sparkle and scent to your face. Perfect for parties etc and doesnt get caky.


Bath and Body works :$12.50 (i got mine on sale for 4.00)





2. Mask:


Any mask can leave you feeling fresh and clean. I suggest a pumpkin or peppermint flavor. For home remedies I suggest gucamole.





Good luck!|||get exposed to radiation,you%26#039;ll even glow at night|||try exfoliating. The cheapest one is using aspirin|||you should try a bronzer they%26#039;re great for that sun kissed look...if not you can always get a powder with some kinda shimmer on it...make sure the shimmer is subtle you dont wanna look like you fall into a tub of glitter.|||by having sex with me today you will be glowing all tomorrow|||Dove energy glow.





good luck!!


%26lt;3|||get a facial

No comments:

Post a Comment