Saturday, December 26, 2009

What will happen if your skin oil gets on a headlight bulb?

I accidently touched my headlight bulbs with my hands and was told that it will ruin the bulb.These are new bulbs and I don%26#039;t wanna buy ne more,what can I do to save them?|||Wipe off the fingerprint with a clean cloth with rubbing alcohol on it.|||you was told right. it will blow a lot sooner if you touch the bulb. when your changing them grab hold of the plastic piece to install them. that way your not touching the bulb.|||Wipe them off with a cloth. The problem is the halogen bulbs burn hot and the trace oil from your hands will eventually leave a dark spot on the bulb. Do not use any cleaner just a cloth!|||


Wipe them off with a clean cotton rag.





That should do fine..||| c.lean them off with some sort of alcohol

No comments:

Post a Comment