Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How bad does the skin scar after removing a facial piercing?

I would really like to get my monroe pierced, but I know a few years from now I%26#039;ll probably want to take it out and I don%26#039;t want there to be a very noticeable scar on my face for the rest of my life. Can anyone tell me how bad their skin scarred after removing their facial piercing?|||Well facial piercings don%26#039;t really scar that much.


You may be left with a small mark but it probably won%26#039;t be big or very noticeable.


They heal up pretty well.|||yes, the secretary at work had many facial piercings. she has a child now %26amp; has many %26quot;pits%26quot; in her face where the piercings used to be. once you damage skin, there is no backing up. the hole will be the size of the bar that is placed thru it. over time it will close a little, but will look like a %26quot;pit%26quot; in your face.|||I had my nose pierced for a few years and when I took it out, it closed up within a week, without leaving a scar. It really depends on how well your skin heels.


x|||it depends a lot on how well u take care of ur piercing. and if it healed right. dont worry if u take care of ur piercing after its removed, its gonna heal just fine =) no marks or ugly scars!

No comments:

Post a Comment