Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How should I repair rough skin on my hands?

I work with my hands all day, and it leaves my hands rather rough. I%26#039;ve tried a variety of lotions without success. Help?|||http://www.sallybeauty.com/Cotton-Gloves鈥?/a>


These work really well ^ especially if you use Vitamin E oil on your hands while you wear them overnight (buy some Vitamin E pills, poke one open with a push pin or whatever, and rub the stuff inside all over your hands).





Also, I love hemp lotion. It makes my skin so soft and smooth. I haven%26#039;t had dry skin all winter, and winter%26#039;s are preeeetty dry where I live. They have Hempz Products at Hair Cosmopolitan, which you can do a quick Google search for store locations. It%26#039;s not very expensive either.

No comments:

Post a Comment