Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best skin moisturizer to use?

I%26#039;d like something that will give my skin a shine and glow that lasts even hours after being applied.Something that will keep my skin moist and soft.|||We have a lot of minerals in the water where I live and ever since moving here the water actually dries out my skin when I take a shower. It got so bad that my skin on my back got raw and red and would itch really bad when I got out of the shower.





Anyway, this girl I know recommended that I use this stuff by Olay called Quench. I use the form intended for in-shower application and I also use the Olay bath soap of the same name. Basically, I just wash with the soap, then rinse like usual. After that, while still in the shower, I massage the lotion in and rinse that off. Be careful because it can make the floor of your shower a bit more slippery than usual.





Anyway, the stuff works great and not only did it repair my damaged skin in less than a week, but it keeps my skin looking totally fresh and supple and healthy and my skin feels really soft, too; like a baby%26#039;s skin. It%26#039;s a great product, IMO.





I think they also have a version of the lotion that you can use after you have exited the shower and you%26#039;ve dried off. So if you don%26#039;t want to use the in-shower version, then you%26#039;ve got a choice. Either way, make sure you combine it with the Olay Quench bath soap and you%26#039;ll really see some great results.|||mark. has a new line of skincare, and one of their items would be perfect for what you are looking for. %26quot;See Things Clearly%26quot; is a radiance-boosting moisturizer that events out your tone. The whole line is getting good reviews. I%26#039;ve tried it myself, and it was really light and refreshing! All of the products are oil and fragrance free, so you don%26#039;t have to worry about any negative effects liked clogged pores.





You can check it out at:


www.mymarkstore.com/dpupo|||I use Clique (Hope I spelled it right!) Dramatically Different Moisterizure It used for all skin types|||don%26#039;t use that flower lotions they only last few up until 30mins. you need something like this http://lamar.colostate.edu/~hillger/prod鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment