Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I prevent skin irritation on my neck from shaving?

I have to shave each day for work, so shaving every second day isn%26#039;t an option. Right now I%26#039;m using a Mach 3. I%26#039;ve tried using Neutrogena Razor Defense and Nivea after shave sensitive balm, but the results aren%26#039;t what I want.|||This is the best solution I found after much experimentation. First massage skin very thoroughly with an essential oil(olive , coconut, almond are very good) Then apply shaving cream on top. I actually do not like shaving creams so I use body lotion. Then shave. No matter how close you shave you will not get any rritation or razor burn. You will not need any after shave balms or whatever. They simply don%26#039;t help, are expensive and a waste of money. If you massage skin with oil frequently it will greatly benefit it and make it not so sensitive.





SOURCE(S): 20 + years research - safe, natural treatments/cures skin conditions and anti aging/rejuvenation treatments.|||Use warm water on day 1


Use cool water on days 2 and 3


Give your face a break from shaving for a day every so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment