Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is a good skin moisturizer for my family?

My kids and I have the worst dry skin especially in the winter. I have a 6 yr old, 4 yr old, and 4 month old with eczema. I just have dry skin. We use Aveeno and I have been using Aveeno on them but nothing seems to work. We need good skin care products (natural and organic would be best) and a good skin care regimen for us.|||coconut OIL.


i swear its the greatest!!


nutural, cheap and smells good.


put some in a hot bath for all over lovlyness... or rub it all over like a moisturiser.


:)|||for the winter vaseline. especially after bath and before bed.|||a chemist or pharmist could probably help you more than me or anybody on this site could sorry hun


try a professional :)|||Neosporian or Neva

No comments:

Post a Comment