Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to get clear skin without drying it?

I have a dry skin and whenever I use a moisturizer I break out. The weired part is I break out only on my right side of the face and sometimes around the chin area. My left side of the face is usually clear. I have recently started using Shiseido on the suggestion of a friend. Am I on the right track? Please help. Thanks.|||i have sensitive skin, and i used to have dry skin, when i put astrigents and harsh cleansers on my face every day to get rid of acne. i now have smooth skin and use burt%26#039;s bees face cleanser. it smells great and makes your face super-soft. i would recommend that cleanser and burt%26#039;s bees honey%26amp;milk moisturizer. it shouldn%26#039;t make you break out, and will keep your skin from flaking and feeling rough/coarse.

No comments:

Post a Comment