Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What could be causing a skin irritation under a wedding ring on that particular finger?

My wife has been experiencing an irritation on her ring finger under her wedding ring and band. A particular ointment has helped it lately but then it comes back.|||My sister and my husband had the same problem. Some people eventually develop an allergy to metals over the course of several months (like my husband) or they can get them within minutes (like my sister). For my husband, I got rid of the cheap 10k gold and got him a cheap titanium ring and its was perfect. My sister wears surgical steel jewelry usually, or platinum.





Good luck. Its not a satanic curse or anything.. :)|||I have had the same problem... Well not with a wedding ring LOL since I%26#039;m single but the doctor told me that my body eats at the medal on the ring and the the ring starts to irritate my skin... The only thing you can do I find a medal that he skin doesn%26#039;t reject. Like I can%26#039;t wear gold. And my glasses have to have a different kind of coating on them. Just ask the doctor they can tell you what is in the ring that she is having the allergic reaction too |||The coating on the ring could have worn off, exposing the metal underneath. She might have a metal allergy/ sensitivity. What were the rings/bands made of?|||could be fake metals.... some people%26#039;s skin is so sensitive they can only have a certain karat gold/silver on or in their skin...|||it can be caused by the age of the ring

No comments:

Post a Comment