Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How come anytime my skin is exposed to hot water, I start to itch?

Everytime my skin is exposed to hot water my skin starts to continually itch and I have pityriasis rosea as well and it has an even worse reaction to it. I%26#039;m just wondering why is my skin so sensitive to hot water?|||it could be because hot water dries your skin. the hotter the water the more drying it is . try shorter showers and don%26#039;t soak in a tub put an unscented moisturizer on after the shower.|||I get that too, I think its something to do with the sudden change in tempreture its nothing to worry about, just try not to have such a hot bath or shower.|||any itching becomes worse when you get hot, wash in cooler water and treat the underlying problem. Also, use mild soap or creams instead, and Pinetarsol solution or oil can help too.

No comments:

Post a Comment