Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do you make your skin silkier and lighter ?

I mostly wanna know how to make my skin lighter , Because My skin [more of da face area] is so dark dan my body , andit dusnt match (because my face got kinda tanned and its a little darker caramel colour] I want it more lighter. Is there any cream,lotion, concelaor ? To make it lighter ?|||Put together some yougurt and some honey, slather it all over, leave it for 10 minutes, then wash it off. Bingo.|||you can make your skin silky and lighter + cleaner and soft you can mix





1/2 cup of milk with 1/2 cup of lemon juice





the lemon juice will thicken the milk somewhat, and it will cleanse your face and make it smooth and lighter


and the milk will act as another substance to make it soft and brighter





you will see results the first day , use this daily and it will make your skin lighter and more pure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment