Monday, April 26, 2010

Are there any good natural skin care products that really work?

I would like to find a moisturizing lotion for my face that is natural and good for my skin. I have normal to slightly dry skin. It can be somewhat sensitive to some products, but is not prone to blemishes, just sometimes a little redness or rash that goes away. Ironically, the products that will cause this are often the ones that claim to make skin younger looking.|||Have you tried alcohol-free Aloe Vera? My husband and I both like it. He works outdoors and his face gets dry and chapped. The aloe has no scent and adds just the right amount of moisture and isn%26#039;t greasy.





Vitamin E is sold in small bottles at local drug stores. Use that for extra moisture.





Olive Oil is also good for dry skin.





I use a simple oatmeal mask 2-3 times a week on my face.


Mix warm water or milk with small amount of quick cooking plain oatmeal. It should be a soft paste. Apply to your face and let it dry for about 10 minutes.


If it gets too dry add olive oil to the mix before applying. Moisturize with Aloe.





My face feels so soft and clean after I use it.





Hope some of these ideas help you.|||I really like the cetaphil moisturizing cream. I would also try using extra virgin olive oil as a night time moisturizer (don%26#039;t be scared by the oil thing, it doesn%26#039;t make you break out)

No comments:

Post a Comment