Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What are the best balms or salves for cracked skin on knuckles or any other really dry skin?

I would prefer something that absorbs quickly and isn%26#039;t really greasy, but I don%26#039;t want a lotion. Lotions don%26#039;t do a thing for me and I think it%26#039;s because of the high water content.|||Try Burt%26#039;s Bees. Everything they make is awesome. Dr. Frank%26#039;s crack cream is also great. I know someone who once used udder balm that dairy farmers use on cows. Don%26#039;t laugh, it really worked for her. Good luck.|||I have found the best to be Neutrogenas Norwegian formula,it always gets the skin soft with just a small amount of cream|||Burt%26#039;s Bees Wax is a line that works well. I%26#039;ve only used the really thick stuff for my feet and it does leave the skin greasy but that is the point of the foot salve. If you have just normal dry/winter skin - Vasoline Intensive Care is as good as any.|||what can help you is to keep skin moisturized all day is an all natural skin care moisturizer. this can help you make skin soft and supple all day, it proven to be safe and effective for all skin types.





you can also help keep skin look young, healthy, and clean by having a healthy lifestyle. eat a balanced diet, have enough rest and sleep, drink adequate amount of water, get enough exercise and relaxation. know how to beat stress through knowing some stress reduction program.





it is a good move that you will avoid unhealthy habits like smoking and alcohol drinking for it can dry the skin. for more tips on how to beat dry skin visit http://www.skinsosilky.com|||believe it or not, Preparation H works wonders, almost as soon as you put it on.





I had a terrible sun burn once, that left my chest and decolette area cracked and painful every time I moved my arms.





99% aloe vera lotions had no effect.





Preparation H was recommended to me. I tried it, and within three days it was healed. I%26#039;m not sure if it is the witch hazel in it, or the the combination, but it is effective.





Happy healing.|||Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream. It%26#039;s about as thick as petroleum jelly and looks like it, too. It is unfrangranced and you need to wait a minute or it to all soak in. Once it does soak in, your hands are soft and completely ungreasy. But it works VERY well and a little goes a long way.





I have tried EVERYTHING and nothing works as well as this stuff on super dry, cracking or flaky hands.|||try %26quot;corn huskers%26quot; or %26quot;Bag balm%26quot; Silicone Glove from Avon works good too. a tip put it on a night and wear some cotton gloves to bed so it%26#039;ll soak in. I feel your pain mine crack down to the quick OUCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment