Monday, April 26, 2010

Can my skin become immune to skin care products?

I have been using ProActive skin care for about a month and a half now. It works wonderfully! For about three weeks. Now I%26#039;m starting to break out again. Could my skin be growing immune to it? The same thing has happened with other products, I use them until they stop working. I%26#039;m 25, and would really like the acne to be gone.|||I don%26#039;t know the %26#039;scientific%26#039; answer or anything, but I do know that the same thing seems to happen to me with both face and hair products. I was using ProActive, and while it helped a little, it wasn%26#039;t great. I switched birth control pills b/c I think the pill I was on had a lot to do with my breaking out. I got put on Yaz and started using the Clean %26amp; Clear Acne Advantage Kit. That was a couple months ago, and now I only have one tiny tiny pimple!|||oh that rlly sucks, i would go to the dermotalogist and talk


about it with her :] cuz if ur 25 u rlly do have problems with ur skin.





help me with my question, please? (:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||yes it happens to me too so im changin products liek every few months or so........|||Hello~ Yes your skin can grow an immunity to a product. I have heard that has happened to many people that have used that product.





I am going to suggest you to try Acne Cleanser and AloeGlyC


Acne Cleanser you would use twice a day and AloeGlyC(exfoliate) start using just at night than work up to twice a day.


These products are ALOE based and are created by Doctor!


I have seen amazing results and long term!





If you would like to know more about these products you can visit www.lexlimdskincare.com|||Yes. I frequently rotate mine, because it happens to me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment