Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What are some great skin products to keep my skin clear?

I have natrually clear skin but i would love to keep it clear. anyone know of any good skin washes and lotions?|||Proactiv - too much work for me since I do have clear (but sensitive, combination) skin, but I%26#039;ve seen it work wonders for those who don%26#039;t.





Neutrogena face wash for sensitive skin %26amp; Aveeno products.


Also there%26#039;s this really great mist that I got in a department store in Toronto, but can%26#039;t find in the U.S. Clarins?


Never had an allergic reaction to it and it was great non-oily moisture. Excellent product.


Then a little clearasil for the occasional stress-related z*t|||Skin Care 鈥?The Natural Way


http://www.askaquery.com/question/Skin-C鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment