Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do you get perfect and creamier skin from head to toe?

I am a black teen girl (my skin is not chocolate dark, it is brown) and I want to know how to get your skin flawless and lighter/creamier/purer! I get white heads on my face often, I have dark circles under eyes, I have really small bumps the color of my skin on my face, My skin can either be dry or greasy/oily and I have large pores! Can you help me achieve perfect skin to die for? Should I wear sunscreen even though I am not white(not to be racist)? If so what type of sunscreen! Is there a daily regime I should do! Please help! I%26#039;ve always wanted great skin!|||EVERYONE needs sunscreen! UV rays are harmful to any skin type.


Check out a pore-reducing cleanser or face mask make for your skin type. Once I find a brand I like, I get multiple types so I can use which ever I need for that day.


Drink a lot of water (64-80 oz/day) and you%26#039;ll see results within a few weeks (or less).


If you%26#039;re young, your skin is going to change anyway. Stay away from future scarring by not picking at anything.


Pay attention to what you put near your face: are your pillow cases clean? Do you lean on your palm? Do you talk with your chin on the phone?


For the circles, make sure you get your sleep. Stick to a schedule and get at least 7 hours a night. If you%26#039;re a teen, you need more.


If you don%26#039;t see a difference after all that - and you must stick to it - then ask a dermatologist. I think you%26#039;re gonna look great!|||sunscreen is the most important thing you could do for your skin. and moisturizer. non-drying cleanser. use a clean pillowcase or a clean towel over ur pillow everynight.. use rice papers or those thing blotting tissue to control oil. dont use astringents or anything harsh like that. ur skin may never be perfect and creamy but it can get a lot better, i got skin issues and i really like aveeno products. their gentle and calming to my skin that can be bumpy and irritated. oh yeah and hands off ur face no matter what, get use to it|||I think the best you can do is to find a recomended estetician in your area, and go in for a full facial. She will know a lot about this stuff, and you can talk to her as she cleanses your face. I have large pores too, and the facials help me a lot.


And the UV block still makes sense, whites don%26#039;t have a monopoly on wrinkles and cancer ;)|||wash and exfoliate your skin every single day. wash your face 2-3 times daily. use a scrub such as st.ives that has the little beads in it. this will help to eliminate the whiteheads. wash with a soap such a dove. apply ambi fade cream around your eyes and on any blemishes. use fair and white lotion. this product will helpyour skin get clearer and lighter. apply a product sunscreen daily even in the winter and when the sun isn%26#039;t out. drink plenty of water. ( i am a black female as well and i know exactly what you are talking about, iv%26#039;e also dealt with all of your skincare problems)|||From all of the imperfections you have stated about your skin, I would believe that you need to address each with a different solution. Firstly you might want to visit a dermatologist. He/she will help you find the right creams and treatments to reduce the tougher things like deep %26quot;bumps%26quot; under the skin, which i believe to be ingrown zits. After the more difficult things are addressed you can start with the basic essentials which are: Exfoliating, Facial Scrubs, Toning %26amp; moisturising. For the moisturising you can also have a 2 in 1 sunscreen and moisturiser. From your description I gather you have oily skin so you need to keep this in mind when buying your skin products to find ones that are suitable.


I must add that beauty shines from within. So no matter how much creams you slap on and how many dermatologists you visit, you need to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, drink plenty of water and EXERCISE!





I hope this helps, goodluck|||my recommendation is that you use exfoliating scrub in the shower that really softens your skin and makes it really smooth it scrubs the dead skin cells away so you don%26#039;t have different colour patches of skin. if not see a dermatologist, BTW sunscreen is not for white ppl lol its so that you don%26#039;t get sun burn which leads to cancer any body can get sun burnt but not as quick as others trust me ull look fab !!! b4 you go to bed you should also put some really thick moisturising cream, then wear


woolly socks and clothes that will keep you really warm when you sleep and when you sleep the warmth of your body should really suck in the moisturiser plus sunscreen should always be spf 15+ even better spf 30+ and higher :)

No comments:

Post a Comment