Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I make my skin lighter with natural ways?

I have naturally medium-toned skin, but ever since summer started I became really dark. How do I reverse the process?|||Sunscreen, Sunscreen, Sunscreen! I recommend sunscreen with at least a SPF (sun protection factor) of at least 40 and with protection against BOTH UVA AND UVB rays, shield yourself with an umbrella on really hot days. In people of colour, the skin automatically produces melanin ( pigmenting agent ) when the skin is exposed to UVA / UVB rays hense darkening. Also scrub your face with a good exfoliator, I use regular bicarbonate of soda from my local TESCO (about 50p), it%26#039;s natural and extremely affordable and THE BEST SCRUB I HAVE EVER USED!, you should see my before and after pictures...Though it is a cooking agent, the fine crystals (on a damp face) gently remove the dead skin cells and %26quot;polish%26quot; the skin hense displaying the lighter underlaying skin and giving you the smoothest face ever! trust me on this one! Remember, the lips have to stay moisturised also but avoid moisturisers with %26quot;PABA%26quot; as this ingredient encourages pigmentation. Good luck!|||sunscreen, and at night apply a mixture made out of honey and lemon, this will lighten your skin. Only apply the mixture every other night, and always wear a good sunblock I use 70 spf by nutragena it cost about 8 dollars.|||wear a high spf sunblock of 50 or greater that blocks both uva and uvb rays if you stay out of the sun alot make sure your eating enough berries to get the vitamin D your not getting from sun exposure





their are also many skin lighting creams you can buy at walmart or any store usually located in near the relaxers and other hair care products.





but beware if you have sensitive skin these creams can cause irrataion so do a test spot on yourself first|||I have skin exactly like that and when i%26#039;m in the sun i look alot darker the soulution is to wear water proof make-up of a lighter tone of urs that u want on there but before that u would have to put on sunscreen.|||I would try to avoid sun light while using coco butter,... the coco butter lotion gets deep in the skin and destroys old skin cell and creates new ones. thats y pregant women use it on strech marks. lol.....but ya, its cheap.|||Use a tanner, but get a lighter color it might work. My brother is so tan he is almost black!!! Stay inside and wear sunscreen. Hope I help!!!|||Take vit C to stop radical in skin... its whitening ingredients! Use sunscreen from now... Umbrella for more drastic prevention.|||among several skin lightening products and remedies i%26#039;ve ever used, i learned that ONLY safe (no hydroquinone, mercury or steroids) and potent (not most commercial products) show real results.. here%26#039;s your best bet -

No comments:

Post a Comment