Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can I make my skin return to its natural color?

I recently went to the pool and my arms got really dark. How can I make them return to their natural skin color?|||just going to have to wait until your tan fades, use sun block and stay out of the sun|||Use buttermilk, it worked for the southern belles, or so they


say. Be sure to wash it off tho, or people may shun you.|||ask Michael Jackson...|||stay out of the sun or buy a 50 spf sunblock|||stay out of the sun, and then use sunscreen in the future|||Time. that%26#039;s the only way to do it. Or go to home depot and pick out the shade you are looking for, and I%26#039;m sure you can pay a homeless person to coat you down with paint for a pretty fair deal.|||time will fade it.|||stay out of the sun|||they will fade eventually|||use that stuff that michael jackson uses|||they sell skin lightener kinda like skin bleach at drug stores...but in the future use a good sunblock if you dont want it to happen again. Me personally I love a good tan

No comments:

Post a Comment