Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I make my skin look flawless without it looking caked on?

Im blonde and tan and have TONS of freckles, I have always gotten complements on my freckles because they%26#039;re arranged in a nice way or something (i dont know ) and when ever I put on make up they either stand out too much or I have caked on make-up. I don%26#039;t know what to do.... If you have any suggestions please let me know Thank you.|||-You should try mineral make-up. I use Bare Minerals which lasts all day and looks natural. The beginner%26#039;s kit is $60 at Sephora, but it%26#039;s totally worth it. Also, it%26#039;s cruelty free.





-Do not use liquid foundation because it does not look natural and it%26#039;s worse for your skin. If you want something that looks more natural, then use a tinted moisturizer with SPF 30.





-If your make-up starts to shine, use some blotting paper rather than reapplying powder, which can often start to look to heavy.





-Never test foundation on your hand. It%26#039;s always a different color from your face. Instead, apply it to your jawline.





Here is some more info:


http://www.carmindy.com/tips/index.php?i鈥?/a>





I hope this helps. :D|||http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





Tinted moisturizer, loose powder, and concealer wherever you need it will make your skin look even but not caked in makeup or hide your freckles





good luck :-)|||You should use very light mineral foundation, and a mineralize skin finish. Nothing liquid, or matte !|||try mineral makeup. it really dose brush away your flaws and i can say that as someone who actually uses it.|||Bare minerals!!!|||try mineral makeup it doesnt make it looked caked on like liquid foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment