Monday, April 26, 2010

How can i keep my skin healthy and acne free inexpensivly?

I just started using proactive, so im waiting for results, and i know that tanning works because it dries it up acne, but tanning can be very expensive. I tried the clean and clear system before and didn%26#039;t receive results. Any suggestions?|||ok... acne problems? well dear you have to learn to drink a lot of water and eat lots of vitamin -C producing fruits... and don%26#039;t mind your pimples just wash them in the evening and simply pat the towel to your face...be gentle... and i would not recommend this since we might have different body needs but I used to take this medicine which is AFAXIN which is composed with Vitamin A which is good for your kidneys as well and it%26#039;s cheap too... however you have to ask your dermatologist first if she would recommend you this. it%26#039;s effective... kills all your acne in 2 days... BUT!!! ask your dermatologist first...|||I know you%26#039;ve tried clean %26amp; clear, but have you tried the warming daily pore scrub?


It is the best for me, I didn%26#039;t have acne bad though, I would just get few pimples, and blackheads, and this kept my face feeling so clean, and unbelieably soft.


I hear fabulous things about proactive though.


Watch the make-up, you need to be careful of that, it%26#039;s not good for your skin.|||Proactive works but you should wash your face every morning and night with warm water and soap. When the soap is rinsed off rinse you face with cold water.|||Baking soda rubs at night before bedtime, ivory soap.


Drink water, not preprocessed soda pops.|||drink lots of water, exercise regularly.


sorted!|||only i know is see a doctor , he can precribe some pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment