Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is a good everyday skin care product to use?

I don%26#039;t want to use like 10 differrent products on my face. I just want to use one product for my skin that I can use everyday. My skin is normal with rarely any breakouts. Thanks in advance.|||Definitely Neutrogena. Their products are hypo-allergenic, oil-free, non-comedogenic and very gentle on your skin. They are lightweight and work great. A good skin routine is cleansing, toning and moisturizing (and maybe exfoliating once a week). If your trying to simplify, using a cleanser would be good but I would still use a moisturizer (with spf 15). You can go to neutrogena.com to view all their products. The have several facial cleansers (glycerin bars, Fresh Foaming Cleanser remove makeup (even waterproof), Deep Cleanser that also exfoliates and Extra Gentle Cleanser that adds moisture back into your skin).|||I use Neutrogena soap, and have done so for probably 40 years. When I need to use something to scrub with a bit, I also like Olay%26#039;s facial scrubs - very nice and handy for traveling, too. I%26#039;m 52 years old, and am regularly mistaken for being in my mid-30s, so I think I must be doing SOMETHING right ;-)|||um it%26#039;s designed for a little more oily skin but apricot scrub works great for me.|||Use a gentle daily cleanser both morning and night. Since you have normal skin, try a nice oil cleanser that will remove your makeup thoroughly. Try Shu Uemura cleansing oil:





http://www.shuuemura-usa.com/Products/Pr鈥?/a>





Then use a light, water-based SPF 25 as your facial moisturizer directly after cleansing. This one by Kiehl%26#039;s is my absolute favorite:





http://www.kiehls.com/_us/_en/face/ultra鈥?/a>





Those two products are all you need, unless you want to use a little eye cream for undereye circles.|||St. Ives Apricot Scrub and acial mousturizer i use it before i go to bed and when i wake up and i barely ever have Zits|||Neutrogena face wash|||Dr. Haushka is good

No comments:

Post a Comment