Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have dry patches of skin on my arms for 4 years and would like to know how to get rid of them?

In 6th grade, my math teacher invited my class and I to his annual pool party at the end of the school year. I went and after the pool party, I%26#039;ve been having dry patches all over my arms and there used to be dry patches on my back. Now I am in the 10th grade and I still have the dry patches on skin. It makes my arms look like they are tanned with white spots on them. How do I get rid of them?|||Keep your arms don%26#039;t get rid of them. lol


I have psoriasis, and have had to deal with this problem all my life. From your description your condition sounds similar, have you seen a dermotologist? The best way to get rid of the patches for myself has been to use an herbal tonic, taken orally, TAC-A-WAH Indian Tonic. It cleans out your system. Follow dosing instructions closely.


Along with the tonic, I use Hydraston ointment. I noticed a difference the first time I tried them. I wish I had known about this stuff when I was 13. I got both these items at the same time at an Amish store. Drink more water.


Believe me I have tried just about everything, and this was the only thing that ever worked for me. I used to have it in my hair, on my back, knees, ankles, elbows, arms, on the face, stomach, very embarassing, it permanently damaged my self-image. The summer months, I was always in the sun, and that seemed to help a lot. It took all summer to get rid of those light spots.


Good luck,|||My 3year old has dry patches, I been using shea butter , also Crisco shorting(lard). The shea butter smells better.|||try cortozone cream 1.0...|||Shea Butter........





its amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment