Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I prevent my skin mostly my legs from nasty spider looking veins?

My skin is really light it seems like just my legs they%26#039;re really white. And now i see that they%26#039;re starting to get these really really thin redish veins on them. Is they%26#039;re any way i can prevent these or make them go away with something? Other than laser treatments thats a last resort.|||don%26#039;t wash your feet when you%26#039;re tired. sit down when you can. standing for a long period of time usually causes these veins to appear. try raising both of your legs up (flat) on a wall. stay in that position for 5 mins. this can prevent those veins to appear.|||if u have spider veins you need to eat healthier.... take care of yourself on the inside and it will show through on the outside... u could use a small amount of self tanner or concealer to camouflage the veins.|||how about getting a tan

No comments:

Post a Comment