Monday, April 26, 2010

How do YOU prepare your skin for the best start?

In the morning, before you apply make-up? Do you scrub, lotion, wash with warm, cold water?





Tell me your routines and in what order you do them. |||ok.....this is my routine





some days ill pluck


then ill wash with daily scrub


wash with acne protection


face lotion (moisturizer)


touch up my face with a stick cover up in some areas if i have to...if not then i dont bother


a lil eyeliner...barley any


mascara


natural brown eyeliner...light and dark....


brush my eyebrows...


lip gloss





and im done...|||St. Ives scrub in shower, moisturizer right after I get out. You can rinse with cooler water of you have time. (I do think it gives a little extra boost.)





Eye primer on lids, set with translucent powder will help your eye make-up stay all day or when used with a little under eye concealer and mascara it just evens out the skin tone for a fresh faced bright eyed appearance.





Always apply eye make-up before concealer and other cosmetics. You can clean up under your eyes with a moisturizer or eye make-up remover soaked q-tip and not disturb the rest of you make-up. Plus even if you don%26#039;t see it right away your eye shadow will %26quot;muddy up%26quot; under your eye as the day wears on. Making you look tired and wasting all of your efforts at great skin care!|||1) Cleanse with Nivea Visage Young cleanser. Warm water if possible. It opens the pores and .. cleanses deeper, I guess.


2) Tone with Nivea V.Y toner. I move my cotton ball in circular motions. Really gets the rest of the gunk out.


3) Moisturise with Gamma Hydroxy Forte (by Skin Doctors, and I think you can only get it in Australia).


4) Apply my cheap foundation, of a brand that no-one%26#039;s heard of. I rather cake it on, wait for it to %26quot;settle%26quot; a bit, then blend with my fingers.





Sounds wierd, but it goes well due to the texture of the Gamma H.F moisturiser.





As soon as I hit home from school or whatever event, I wash off my makeup ASAP, and make Honey and Asprin mask and apply it. Just before bath time, I wash/scrub it off. Then I hop in the shower, and cleanse, and repeat steps 2 %26amp; 3. Then, ontop of the Gamma H.F, I apply Benzac AC the pimple cream. I fight fire with fire against my zits, I gotta admit.|||In the morning before i apply make up i usually take a shower and in the shower i have a mask that i put on and i wait a minute then i take the shower head and wait till it gets cold the i was it off and then i dry off put some lotion on my face just a dab then i leave it on for five minutes then wash it off. then boom apply the make up|||I find face washes are a con and most of them don%26#039;t do what they advertise. Hot water with dettol in and soap does the trick. I%26#039;ve been using it since I was 12 and I%26#039;ve got a very good complexion and as a teenager I never had any spots. Once I%26#039;ve done that I moisturise with Olay Beauty Fluid. Once a month I%26#039;ll use an exfoliating mask too.|||Every once in a while wash your face with sugar. You just mix a few spoons of sugar into warm water %26amp; wash away for a week. This helps take away those dead skin cells and softens the skin. But you shouldn%26#039;t do this as a daily routine, just once every month.





Hope this helps!~|||Wash face (warm water with facecloth)


Cover up (where I need it)


Moisturizer


Foundation (powder or liquid)


Blusher (just a little)


Curl eyelashes


Mascara


Black eyeliner on lash line


Coloured eyeliner below eye and on eyelid


Eyebrow pencil


Lipgloss





x





|||first of all i use a facial cleanser and i recommend dermalogica because its really good and then i apply some moisturizer on the dry areas of my face and its better if you use cold water while washing and then im done.|||Wash with mild soap (Cetaphil) and warm water. Then, I apply a primer (Bare Escentuals) instead of moisturizer, so my skin doesn%26#039;t get so greasy.|||First i wash my face wid a gud facewash like lakme strawberry face wash and then apply garnier moisturiser.thn use eyepencil and lip balm. thats it.|||I wash my face with warm water using simple soap after i use facial wipes such as Clean and clear then i apply make-up. Its a easy and effective routine and i don%26#039;t get any spots|||cetahpil, toner, moisturizer then mineral makeup mascara and lip balm|||i just wash my face with face-wash....its a moisturizer at the same time, so smooth skin is guaranteed=]

No comments:

Post a Comment