Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I get my skin to look fresher without gtting a chemical peel?

Some sort of mask or something at a spa? What works and how? I need smaller pores, and fresher looking skin. It looks kind of dull. And I do not want a peel, its WAY too gross for me.|||You can achieve the same results as a chemical peel by using an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) or Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) daily for three weeks. You won%26#039;t have any of the oozing or other issues associated with a peel, because the process is slower. Here%26#039;s a guide to exfoliating with either of these kinds of products: http://juliakazan.blogspot.com/2008/07/w鈥?/a>





You can buy these products at drugstores for under $15, too. This guide is not brand specific but it does have suggestions.





Make sure you use sunblock of at least SPF 15 on your face while you%26#039;re doing this -- your skin will become more sensitive to the sun.|||i am a fan of dermalogica products they have every product you would need. things with skin brightners in them, cleanse tone, and moisturise daily, masques, exfoliate 2-3 times weekly, massage your skin stimulates fresh blood supply to surface of the skin makes it appear brighter and fresher, there is lots of treatments micro dermoabrasion, galvanic facial these are electric treatments that you can have in salons/spas.|||I%26#039;ve been happy with microdermabrasion. I imagine it as a teeny weeny vacuum. It leaves my skin slightly red and puffed, sort of like half a day in the sun. By the next day these have gone. There is supposed to be light shedding of the outer skin layer. I%26#039;ve scarcely noticed it. It%26#039;s particularly good for clogged pores. It costs me about $100 a pop. Ideally, one has 8, spaced 2 weeks apart (if I remember correctly).


It%26#039;s not considered a medical procedure. If a person buys the machinery (not cheap) and takes their training course, they%26#039;re ready for action.|||You can even out your skin as my wife did using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are


available online. These work wonders.


Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google %26#039;shopaholic%26#039;s bargains%26#039;|||A good Sauna.. is great.. drink lots of Gaterade...

No comments:

Post a Comment