Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I get soft skin without paying a lot?

I wash my face with a really good acne cleanser, and dab s cream from the same brand that works too. But my face is extremely dry, and the skin is peeling. It looks really weird, and everyone comments on it. Is there any moisturizer for my face that won%26#039;t clog my pores, so I won%26#039;t get worse acne?|||lemon is best cos i use it stings n all but cleans skin xx


n cleane every night n use face mask ONCE a week xx|||I%26#039;d strongly suggest going for the same thing that I switched to, not only will it deal with the peeling and dryness but it will be much more effective in preventing spots too and generally give you better looking skin. Oil Cleansing Method (OCM) which maintains natural oils keeping skin healthy so prevents acne. For OCM mix half extra virgin olive oil to moisturize and half castor oil to cleanse, also try adding a little tea tree oil which is antibacterial. Massage into your face then put a hot face cloth over your face for a minute to open pores, then wipe off oil, any trace amounts are absorbed into skin so won%26#039;t be greasy. http://www.moogoo.com.au/category13_1.ht鈥?/a>





You may want to try Bio Oil in the mean time to moisturize, also a more intensive treatment such as E45 during the night - it feels oily as hell but it will help ease off the discomfort. You are also in desperate need of more hydration, not only on the outside but also on the inside, long and short of this is - drink more water! Peeling is a clasic sign of someone not drinking enough.|||First off, make sure that the cleanser you are using is good and does not have any type of ingredient that will dry out your skin. After you wash your face with it, always always always dab it dry, and put on a good moisturizer RIGHT AWAY! if you leave it for longer than 5 minutes it will be super dry and it will cause it to be dry for the rest of the day no matter how much moisturizer you put on. I use Avenu and it works like a charm. It%26#039;s abit over $20 but it lasts for over four months.|||my bf tells me all the time my skin is so soft. I use InfiniteAloe its cheaper to buy it on ebay, rather than their website.


I just it every morning on my face and my whole body when i get out of the shower.





And a little bit goes a long way! you dont need much :)|||you will need to apply moisturizer EVERY day for you dry skin.


you can try Clean %26amp; Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer|||drink plenty of water.


this will make your skin glow and feel so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment