Wednesday, April 28, 2010

When you become an adult does your skin get clear and nice?

After you are finished purberty and teenager stuff will your skin clear up and be nice. No more acne, or oily skin, and all that?|||Unless you%26#039;ve had severe acne, your skin will clear up quite a bit, but you should continue to take good care of it if you want your skin to stay nice. Drink lots of water, don%26#039;t smoke, use sun blocker, keep it clean, and use a good moisturizer unless you have very oily skin.|||For most people yes, for me no.|||Not necessarily. I%26#039;ve had acne since I was in the 4th grade and now I am 18 and I still have it. Acne is produced mainly by hormones, but it has other factors too. So, when you%26#039;re an adult, even though your hormones aren%26#039;t as imbalanced as they used to be, other factors such as diet, hygeine, and stress may affect you.|||not for me. I am 37 and stil have acne and oily skin.|||u still should take care of ur skin after ur teenage years. U could still get pimples into adulthood as well. Dont eat too much fried food|||Mine didn%26#039;t clear up until after I have my first child at 30 years old! It is different for everyone.|||As a lot of people have already said, everyone is different. In my case, I had zits when I was a teenager and then gradually, my skin problems cleared up. So I had relatively nice skin in college and early adulthood. Then I got pregnant and BOOM--zits again! I had my children but now I have to deal with sun damage and starting of wrinkles by my eyes. You can%26#039;t win.|||you%26#039;ll get less breakouts when you reach your 20s but it doesn%26#039;t mean that you won%26#039;t get pimples anymore. stick to a good skin care regime.|||well, if you have severe acne and you pick at it then it will leave scars, but sometimes as an adult you get acne, too. But the acne is more based on what you eat and what brand of soap and makeup you use on your skin. So is the oily skin. Sometimes the oily skin never goes away, because it%26#039;s all genetics. But it usually (more than usually) you%26#039;ll be rid of the nasty stuff.|||No, it depends on you family genes. I%26#039;ve known people to have acne at the age of 50. If your a teenager your just gonna have to wait and see.|||It Depends On How Well You Treat Your Skin, But It Shoul Clear Up =)|||hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha… *inhale* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha… roflmao! * still chuckling *





I think Drew Carey said it best, the older I get the further south my zits migrate. (or something like that).





You get pimples in very strange places when you get older, my sister gets them on her back and between her boobs and in other places too. She showers daily and still has a problem with them. She%26#039;s 30.





I use liquid salicylic acid soap on my entire body, except the %26#039;sensitive%26#039; areas, and I have since I was young. I don%26#039;t seem to have as bad a problem as she does.





Not saying this is what you should do, just relaying what I do personally. The salicylic acid soap can dry you out so if you go that route get a good moisturizer.|||YEA





BUT EVERY ONE IS LIKE DIFFERENT SO UM LIKE YEA|||in general it is reduced|||Not necessarily. I am almost 40 and I still deal with combination skin. I use ProActive to keep it under control. It works well for me. My mother and sister stopped having break outs after menopaus, so I am expecting the same for myself. Not there yet though.





It is different for everyone.|||As long as during puberty, you use a proper acne wash, and toner, then you should be fine, but it%26#039;s not like you don%26#039;t have to wash your face, and you will get a few zits once and a while.|||Not totally, you will still experience the odd blemish, but not nearly as many as when you were a teen.|||Nice thought, but no. That does not happen. I%26#039;m 34 and still fighting acne, but it%26#039;s not as bad now as it used to be. I have an uncle in his 60s and he still gets them from time to time.|||No.


The sad reality is that you don%26#039;t get a grace period between facial blemishes and wrinkles. They overlap!|||well usually after you hit 17 and sometimes 18 or 19 the oils in your body slow down and it becomes harder for your skin to produce pimples. there is still a chance you can get acne though but just not as much|||With some people yes and with some people no

No comments:

Post a Comment