Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I make my skin whiter and retain the paleness?

I have normal skin, but I have pink cheeks and freckles. I%26#039;d really like to have perfectly white skin with no colour. Any particular recommendations?|||here%26#039;s what i did to maintain my fair color -





-use safe (no hydroquinone, mercury or steroids) and potent (unlike most commercial products the show little or no results) skin lightening whitening products.


- use a high spf 50 or better sunscreen to protect and prevent further darkening.. sunscreen is a must whether you%26#039;re in a skin lightening regimen or not.. sun damage does not spare anyone..


- take vit. C 500mg daily to supplement skin suppleness and lightening.





if you follow the above, you%26#039;ll get the most effective results.. i%26#039;ve done it.





here%26#039;s where you can find safe and potent skin lighteners -|||nothing you can do, other than use Michael Jackson white face makeup or stay out of the sun - that would make your freckles stand out more|||Stay out of the sun. There is nothing you can do about your freckles.

No comments:

Post a Comment