Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do you remove a skin tag from your genital area?

I have 2 skin tags growing on the shaft of my penis. Does anyone know of any home remedies to get rid of them. Insurance does not cover skin tag removal. It is considered unneeded cosmetic surgery.|||yes, but it will be painful in your area. I would suggest before you try this to get drunk to numb the pain. Get some fishing string and wrap around it and pull both sides and it will cut it off. Then clean with rubbing alcohol and cover up.|||I agree with the girl saying DONT do it youself- and definitely don%26#039;t try and get drunk first! You could end up chopping off alot more than you want chopping with such poor hand-eye coordination!





I have no experience of removing skin tags, there are few I would like removed but also as she said over here in the UK the NHS would do it free. I%26#039;m sure if you appealed to your insurance company saying it is causing you alot of psychological stress and harm then they would ease up, especially on WHERE the skin tag is.|||I suggest you DO NOT try removing them yourself - eek your making me flinch just thinking about it. I have a friend who keeps getting these skin tags under her arms, and she literally cuts them off - and Jesus do they bled. So I can just imagine you chopping of yours there - again I flinch with the pain from it and its not even me.





Over here in the UK you could get them removed for free on our National Health System (NHS), because it would be regarded to be something were it to cause you mental stress, that would need to be done for you own mental well being. I sense your from the USA, so I can%26#039;t recommend anything other than private consultation, which of course would cost a fortune.





Ask yourself if these tags are in a place that would be noticeable to your girlfriend, they probably are not, but please please don%26#039;t go cut them off yourself. There really is no product that will remove them, its not like a wart. Even so were it a wart on that part of your body, I would certainly not use a wart remover - most delicate part of your body is that.





Would your doctor not send a letter to the Insurance Company stating that although its a cosmetic thing that needs to be done, it is mentally upsetting your love life. Worth a try.





Good Luck and I wish you all the very best.|||ok this might hurt no its going to hut i had one on my neck and one under my arm all i did was twist it back and forth till it started hurting i did it for a coulple of days till it bled then i let it turn black then i just puled them off with no hurt and no mark but i remind u it was not on my penis and they were about the size of a metal BB take the pain or not hope this helps|||Honestly most doctors just cut them off with scissors. I have two friends that both had skin tags and the doctor just snipped them with scissors. One of my friends said that it bled and hurt but was okay within a few minutes. The other had no pain or bleeding.|||Yes, I agree with the others. I have cut them off and it only hurts for a second but yes they do bleed for a little while but it does stop. Mine haven%26#039;t grown back.|||get some string tie i around the tag skin tight and it will fall of in a few does (i had the same thing)|||use a razor and run it over the skin tag just like shaving your doodle. It will be gone and it wont hurt much (:|||no those are your balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment