Monday, April 26, 2010

How do you fix dry skin on your face without getting pimples?

I kinda have dry skin at the moment,but everytime i put more lotion on it, pimples come up. So is there any way to have it well moisturized without getting pimples?|||I use a lotion called Cetaphil and it doesn%26#039;t give me acne but that may just be my reaction to it. This most likely isn%26#039;t a good think to go but to get rid of dry skin fast just put some lotion on it and then the dry skin would be less noticeable, so you can scratch it off lightly. I do that it and it works really well. Also you could use a little cleanser on your face because that just hydrates it. I think the reason you get acne is just a reaction to that lotion, so try another one. If this still is a problem ask your dermatologist for a prescription.

No comments:

Post a Comment