Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I keep my skin from breaking out without using and pads or speacial brands like proactive?

I get some zits here and there, and I want them to be gone. How can I get them to go away with the guidelines above?|||Well washing your face with soap and water helps also wash you hair daily/every other day because the oil in your hair can cause acne so that will prevent it.











Hope this helps|||I started washing my hair once I heard that and It really helped. Report Abuse
|||The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google %26#039;shopaholic%26#039;s bargains%26#039;|||Try Clean %26amp; Clear Continous Control Ance Cleanser. I jst started to use it two says ago %26amp; i can already tell the difference [it is jst a cream cleanser].

No comments:

Post a Comment