Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I keep the skin beneath my beard moisterized?

I grow a beard during the winter time. I%26#039;ve done it about 5 times but last year I had problems keeping my skin moisterized underneath the beard. I%26#039;m now growing it out again and want to avoid this. What do i do? What kind of products do i use?|||My husband keeps a beard year round.. the best thing he swears by to keep his skin from drying out are these products all available at Wal-Mart for under $5.





Nievea after shave and moisturizer


Neutregena Face wash for men|||My husband actually uses my hair conditioner, makes his beard softer and helps his skin too.|||I use the hair conditioner method. I have found that if you keep it clean and condition about once a week, more if you are in dry climate or running the heater alot you won%26#039;t have problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment